Shoobx is the equity management platform that companies and investors use to automate, generate, execute, and store legal documents. And we are excited to partner with Gusto to provide an even more robust platform that combines the strength of Shoobx’s equity management and legal automation functionality with Gusto’s best-in-class Payroll and Benefits products.
Integrating Shoobx and Gusto streamlines your business by allowing equity and HR data to flow seamlessly across our platforms, allowing you to:
- Save Time by eliminating the need to re-enter employee information in multiple solutions.
- Minimize Errors resulting from incorrect data entry.
- Increase Data Confidence by knowing employee data is always accurate and up-to-date, in addition to your cap table and reports.
The integration leverages the best of both solutions—the document-centric approach of Shoobx and its HR tools to link hiring, job change, and termination data to your cap table, reports, and data room, while leveraging Gusto to more accurately track and manage employee compensation, benefits, and talent management data.
This post will cover how to set up the integration. Once you finish the steps outlined in this post, you'll want to read our guidance on how to connect employee accounts and manage their information. Additionally, we also have a helpful FAQ article.
Setting Up the Integration
Important note - To set up the connection, you must have "Shoobx Administrator" access for your company and be an administrator for your Gusto account.
2. Navigate to your Administration dashboard.
3. Under Security and Access, locate the Gusto Payroll Setup setting.
4. When you reach the Gusto Integration setup page, select Connect to Gusto Account. If you don’t already have a Gusto account, you can also sign up for one by clicking the Create New Gusto Account button.
5. The Gusto login page will render. You will be prompted to sign in (here too, if you don’t have an existing Gusto account, you can create one). Log in with your Gusto administrator credentials.
6. Give authorization for Shoobx by clicking Authorize when prompted.
7. Once returned to Shoobx, click Connect. If you have more than one account with Gusto, select which company account you wish to connect to Shoobx from the dropdown.
8. If integrated successfully, you will see a success message with the word ACTIVE in it. Congratulations - the integration is now live!
9. Your Company dashboard will now display a Gusto tile for easy access. From here you’ll be able to access your employee list, connect employee profiles between Shoobx and Gusto, and see a full history of actions taken and data that has been synced between platforms. Additionally, you can revisit your connection settings at any point through the Administration settings tab.
If you haven’t done so already, now it’s time to connect your employees' Shoobx and Gusto profiles (or create them) so data can begin to flow between systems. For a step-by-step guide on how to do so, please see our Connecting Employee Accounts and Managing Information After Setup Toolbx article.
Have More Questions?
Contact Shoobx directly at email@example.com.
Article is closed for comments.