We are excited to partner with Gusto to provide an even more robust platform that combines the strength of our equity management and legal automation functionality with Gusto’s best-in-class Payroll and Benefits products.
Integrating your equity management account with Gusto will streamline your business by helping equity and HR data to flow seamlessly across both platforms, allowing you to:
- Save Time by eliminating the need to re-enter employee information in multiple solutions.
- Minimize Errors resulting from incorrect data entry.
- Increase Data Confidence by knowing employee data is accurate and up-to-date, in addition to your cap table and reports.
The integration leverages the best of both solutions—the document-centric approach of the equity management platform and its HR tools to link hiring, job change, and termination data to your cap table, reports, and data room, while leveraging Gusto to more accurately track and manage employee compensation, benefits, and talent management data.
This post will cover how to set up the integration. Once you finish the steps outlined in this post, you'll want to read our guidance on how to connect employee accounts and manage their information. Additionally, we also have a helpful FAQ article.
Setting Up the Integration
Important note - To set up the connection, you must have "Administrator" access for your company and be an administrator for your Gusto account.
2. Navigate to your Administration dashboard.
3. Under Security and Access, locate the Gusto Payroll Setup setting.
4. When you reach the Gusto Integration setup page, select Connect to Gusto Account. If you don’t already have a Gusto account, you can also sign up for one by clicking the Create New Gusto Account button.
5. The Gusto login page will render. You will be prompted to sign in (here too, if you don’t have an existing Gusto account, you can create one). Log in with your Gusto administrator credentials.
6. Give authorization by clicking Authorize when prompted.
7. Once returned, click Connect. If you have more than one account with Gusto, select which company account you wish to connect to equity management from the dropdown.
8. If integrated successfully, you will see a success message with the word ACTIVE in it. Congratulations - the integration is now live!
9. Your Company dashboard will now display a Gusto tile for easy access. From here you’ll be able to access your employee list, connect employee profiles between the two systems, and see a full history of actions taken and data that has been synced between platforms. Additionally, you can revisit your connection settings at any point through the Administration settings tab.
For a step-by-step guide on managing employee information post-integration, please see our Connecting Employee Accounts and Managing Information After Setup Toolbx article.
Gusto and Shoobx, Inc are not affiliated.
Screenshots are for Illustrative Purposes Only.
© 2023 FMR LLC. All rights reserved.