Shoobx Spark is designed to connect Shoobx clients with modern service providers - those who are focused on working with startups, tech savvy, and, in the case of attorneys, ready to work effectively with companies on the Shoobx platform. The Shoobx team is grateful for the contributions of the attorneys featured on Shoobx Spark and we are glad to have the ability to refer clients to you through this medium.
That said, you may be wondering, “what does being on Shoobx Spark mean for me and my practice?” So we created this handy guide to help you successfully connect with, and represent, companies on the Shoobx platform.
- Your contact information is provided in your Shoobx Spark profile, so clients will reach out to you directly and indicate that they found you on Shoobx Spark.
- During these conversations, we encourage you to highlight your work with other Shoobx clients, and provide some examples of how the platform has made this collaboration more efficient.
- You can also indicate that Shoobx is helpful for startups who want to manage their equity, HR, governance and financings all on one platform, and that the platform is designed to help startups and their counsel work together.
- Companies will register you as counsel through the Shoobx workflow. This will allow you to see their information, review documents they’ve generated, and run workflows on their behalf.
- Consider what Counsel Involvement Settings are appropriate for each company. For example, first time founders may need more oversight than those with more experience, so it may be appropriate for a greater number of their workflows to be set to “counsel review required”.
- We encourage you to keep a list of your clients who are on Shoobx, and update it when new companies register you as counsel. This can help prevent unnecessary drafting of documents outside of Shoobx where a Shoobx workflow could have been utilized.
- We encourage you to familiarize yourself with this list of Shoobx workflows, for a quick reference of available actions on Shoobx.
- Companies will expect that you know the platform well, and that you will utilize the platform whenever possible. We encourage you to rely on our Toolbx articles for guidance on how our workflows work, and turn to our client services team if you have questions.
- It’s also wise to have conversations with your client about who should run specific workflows. Day to day company actions are often best handled by company executives, whereas more complex workflows, like those relating to financings, might be better suited to you.
- If you are running a workflow for the first time and want to understand how it will go, refer to the Toolbx for a summary, or reach out to our client service team, and we’ll be happy to walk you through it in a demo environment.
If an issue arises:
- Our client services team is here to help! You can always reach us at email@example.com or schedule a time to speak with a member of our team here.
- We can provide additional training to help you feel comfortable on the platform, provide guidance on Shoobx best practices, and address any questions you have about your work with a particular client.