Shoobx is designed to help support good working relationships between companies and their legal counsel. The Shoobx platform brings additional transparency, collaboration, and efficiency to your work with your lawyer.
To help ensure that companies are getting the guidance they need from their legal counsel, Shoobx prevents company representatives from accessing certain workflows until they register their legal counsel on the platform.
Good news! Registering your counsel is easy. You can follow the instructions in this article to add your lawyer to your Shoobx account. You and your lawyer also get to decide which workflows will require your lawyer's review (i.e. set as "counsel review required"), and which workflows will not (i.e. set as "counsel review optional"). This article provides more insights on our Counsel Involvement Settings.
We've listed a few workflows below that will be unavailable to you until you register your legal counsel. Keep in mind that these workflows will be instantly unlocked once you add your legal team to your account.
- Add Employee
- Add Contractor or Consultant
- Amend Consultant or Contractor Agreement
- Employee Job Change
- Update Organizational Chart
- Grant Shares or Options
- Request 409 A Report
- New Stock Incentive Plan
- Amend Stock Incentive Plan
- Change Authorized Shares or Par Value
- Stock Option Exercise
- 83 (b) Election
- Amend Grant or Add Vesting
- Capture Custom Vesting Event
- Repurchase Shares
- Stock Transfer or Secondary Sale
- Exchange of Stock
- Cancel Grant
- ASC 718 Stock Options Report
- Stock Split
- Warrant Exercise
- Update Size of Flexible Grant or Warrant
- Bridge Note
- Additional Bridge Note Closing
- Equity Financing Term Sheet
- Equity Financing
- Additional Equity Financing Closing
- Amend Note Purchase Agreement
- Simple Agreement for Future Equity (SAFE)
- Keep It Simple Security (KISS)
If you do not yet have a lawyer and want to check out a few who are already familiar with the Shoobx platform, you can see profiles at spark.shoobx.com.
Fidelity does not provide legal or tax advice.
© 2023 FMR LLC. All rights reserved.