This article provides a brief description of the release notes for important new features and enhancements to the Shoobx platform. Updates to this article will happen in parallel to the Shoobx development schedule, and will be published every two weeks.
January 4, 2019 and January 18, 2019
- Next-round planner supports multiple classes of common, and conversion of notes with interest
- Launched new workflow, "File Delaware Annual Report and Pay Franchise Tax" which allows clients to use Shoobx to file Delaware annual reports & pay franchise taxes
- Made two entity-to-entity relationship improvements: (a) If any members are pending at the time a relationship is set up, those members are approved and included in the team once setup is complete (b) Funds are listed on the relationship-management page
- Rich-text editing is now enabled on the disclosure schedules
- Users can now select which stock certificates to convert for the deferred track of the "Convert Stock Certificates (Paper or Deferred)" workflow
- Now users can only input so many consecutive wrong passwords
- Weekly reminder emails have been re-enabled. They remind users of open workflows and are titled, "Weekly Shoobx status for <NAME>"