Now that you're up and running on Shoobx, and you've have had a chance to look around learn the basic features and functions of your Shoobx account, we wanted to provide some additional guidance to help you make the most of your Shoobx experience.
As always, if you have specific questions about how things work in Shoobx, please reach out to our support team at email@example.com, or schedule some time to speak with us!
- Access and permissions - Make sure your team members have the right levels of access within your Shoobx account to complete all the actions for which they are responsible.
- Legal team & involvement settings - Does your legal team include all the attorneys and paralegals who work with you? Are your counsel involvement settings working for you?
- Billing - Confirm that you have an up-to-date credit card on file for renewals and concierge projects, and that your billing communications are going to the right email address.
- Workflow cleanup - Click on "Explore" on the right hand side of your dashboard to see all your workflows. You can sort by status, subject matter, and workflow owner, then discard workflows you no longer need, or issue reminders for outstanding tasks.
Equity Management & Fundraising
- Cap table accuracy - If there are errors in your cap table data, you can use cap table editing to make any necessary adjustments.
- Stock certificate settings - You can adjust stock certificate signatories to ensure the right officers are asked to sign when certificates are generated. You can also get a weekly email telling you if stock certificates are ready to be created.
- Stock certificate creation - Ready to issue stock certificates for investors or team members? The Create New Stock Certificates and Re-Issue Stock Certificates workflows can help.
- 83(b) evidence review - In Workflow Administration for the 83(b) process, you can add in a review step for filing evidence, and designate someone to be responsible for that review.
- Capturing a recent fundraise - You can add documents for a priced round via the the Equity Financing workflow, or reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org and our concierge team can help!
- Capturing equity promises - It's important to keep track of grants you've promised to team members. Shoobx can capture promises in new employment documents, job change documents, or through the Upload Equity Promises workflow.
- HR Administration settings (including I-9s and W-4s) - Shoobx offers many settings to support employee lifecycle management (i.e. offers, onboarding, job changes, and separation). You can find these in the HR Settings section of your Administration Workspace.
- Gusto integration - Is your company using Gusto for payroll and benefits? If so, you can connect your Shoobx and Gusto accounts to make your hiring processes more efficient.
Data Room & Diligence
- Filling in missing documents - Is your data room missing important documents, or are you looking to fill in documents following your Shoobx onboarding process? This can be done easily by filtering and uploading documents in your data room.
- Diligence Mode management - You can easily see which companies and firms have Diligence Mode turned on in that section of your User Directory, and manage those settings by clicking into the applicable company or firm.
Information for Your Stakeholders
- Communications to investors and team members - Ready to invite team members and other stakeholders to Shoobx? Our team can provide sample communications to alert them to what's coming, and the Send Invites to Existing Users workflow makes the process easy.
- Guidance for investors, lawyers, and employees - Did you know we have dedicated sections in our Toolbx for your investors, team members, and outside counsel? It's an easy way for these groups to find the guidance they need, so feel free to share the links!
Please sign in to leave a comment.