Here are some helpful navigation tips as you learn how to get around in Shoobx. In this article, we'll touch on:
- Shoobx Workspaces
- Change Companies and Roles
- Access Documents in Shoobx
- Know What To Do Next
- Email Notifications
Shoobx has several workspaces to help keep everything organized and switching between them is simple:
- If you have more than one company or more than one role in a given company, you may have several workspaces to choose from.
- You will see them all in the drop-down list that appears when you click on your company menu (to switch between companies) and workspace menu (to switch between roles at a company).
- By clicking on your profile picture/initials on the top right bar, you will be able to log out, or manage your profile settings to change your address, see employment information, and more.
Each Shoobx workspace serves as the jumping-off point for navigating within Shoobx. You can navigate to documents, see a list of active workflows, and view reports to which you have access.
To return to the company workspace at any time, click the Fidelity logo in the upper left corner of the screen.
This is a typical example of a workspace layout:
Change Companies and Roles
- Some users have multiple companies and/or multiple roles within a given company. Both are managed on the top right bar.
- To change to a different company, click on the company name on the top left bar and select from the list of available companies. The dashboard will change to reflect the workflows and dashboard panels related to that company.
- To change roles within a company, click on your current role on the top left bar and select from the list of available roles. The workspace will change depending on whether you are acting on your own behalf, on behalf of the company, or as an administrator of your company's Shoobx account.
- Employee documents, such as onboarding paperwork and company policies, are accessed in My Documents in My Workspace.
- Company documents, which are generated in or uploaded to Shoobx, are stored in the Data Room on the Company dashboard.
Know What To Do Next
- Use the Notification icon in the upper right corner of your screen to see your list of outstanding action items.
- For greater details, you can use the Workflows list. There, you can use the "i" button or click Explore and then Status to view the list of stakeholders involved in a workflow, related documents and emails, and more.
- Emails generated in Shoobx generally contain a link that you can follow to the workflow item requiring your attention.
- Items awaiting your attention are also indicated by notifications in the upper right-hand corner of the dashboard and can also be found in the My Tasks panel.
Screenshots are for illustrative purposes only.
© 2023 FMR LLC. All rights reserved.