Validating your email address is the first step in setting up your Shoobx account! This article will spell out the process for you.
- After receiving the initial 'welcome email' from your company and Shoobx, you'll begin setting up your account by clicking the link provided in the email.
- After following the link and creating your account, you'll be redirected to a page that asks for a verification code.
- Shoobx automatically sends this verification code via email once you create your account, so it should be waiting for you in your inbox.
- The email containing your verification code will be titled "Verify Your Email Address with Shoobx" and come from firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The code is valid for 1 hour, so please do not wait to verify your email (although you can have the email resent with a new code).
- Simply enter your code on the screen, and you're good to go!
I didn't receive my account verification email:
- Confirm that you are checking the correct email account and that you entered the right email address
- Check spam, junk, and trash. If you find us in one of these places, be sure to add us to your safe sender/contacts list to ensure that you receive all future Shoobx emails.
- Try resending it, just in case. We have a handy "resend" button option here:
- Still stuck? Email email@example.com and we'll be able to help!
If you have any questions that are not addressed in this article let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org!