Shoobx is the equity management platform that companies and investors use to automate, generate, execute, and store legal documents.
When you’re ready to raise your next round, the last thing you want to be worried about is chasing down signatures or figuring out your cap table. Our all-in-one platform gives you all the workflows you may need to manage your company throughout its entire lifecycle, from incorporation, to granting equity, to exit. We leverage industry-standard documents to help ensure the process is as risk-free and smooth as possible. If you need it for a financing, you’ll find it on Shoobx.
Here are answers to some questions people have about Shoobx.
- Who can use Shoobx?
- What can Shoobx do?
- Why did we build Shoobx?
Who Can Use Shoobx?
Shoobx is for Delaware Corporations only, and we can serve your company whether you are just starting out or you're well on your way to a successful exit. We work with founders and executives who are running companies ranging from brand new entities to companies with hundreds of employees who have been through multiple rounds of funding.
What Can Shoobx Do?
There’s a lot that Shoobx can do! These are a few areas where we shine:
- Equity management: Generating company cap tables automatically based on equity events like grants and financings. When you grant equity, the award agreement will be tied to the corresponding board consent, subsequent exercise actions, and stock certificates.
- 409A valuations: Collecting all the required documentation for a 409A valuation can be a time-consuming activity. Shoobx strives to offer 409A valuations that are efficient, independent, and accurate, so companies can feel confident when pricing their option grants.
- Data room: Documents are stored in the Shoobx data room as they are completed, meaning every time you finish a workflow, the resulting agreements are automatically collected and organized, so you can always be diligence-ready.
- Scenario modeling: Tools that help you understand the impact of your fundraise and how future funding plans might look in exit and dilution scenarios, explore hypothetical future rounds, and export scenarios to review with your team.
- HR tools: Generate employment documents, track employee equity and compensation, and handle job changes and terminations easily. Our robust HR settings allow growing companies to tailor their onboarding and employment experiences.
- Automated financings: Shoobx was one of the first equity management platforms to offer a completely automated equity financing workflow, helping our clients save money on legal fees and close deals faster. We use efficient, attorney-approved technology to help automate the standard parts of the deal, making it less menial for attorneys, easier to understand for founders, and more efficient for everyone involved - from term sheet to closing.
Why Did We Build Shoobx?
Shoobx was built to help empower companies and allow attorneys to focus on high-value work. We modernize corporate activities for startups so entrepreneurs can focus on what matters; building businesses. Shoobx can make the easiest way to get something done, the right way. We truly believe that we’re in it together: entrepreneurs, legal counsel, investors, and us.
Fidelity does not provide legal or tax advice.
© 2023 FMR LLC. All rights reserved.