Activating your Shoobx account is straightforward and only takes a few minutes! Account activation emails are sent anytime a workflow needing your approval, review, or signature is started.
Examples of workflows that trigger an account activation email include an employee logging into Shoobx for the first time to sign an Offer Letter and Confidentiality Agreement. Another example would be an investor logging into Shoobx for the first time to sign a Bridge Note or SAFE Agreement.
In this walkthrough example, Brittney has requested new Shoobx user Jan Page sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement in Shoobx, which triggers the account activation correspondence. You can follow these steps to activate your Shoobx account, whether you are an employee, consultant, advisor, investor, lawyer, or other company person.
Activating Your Account in Shoobx
To get started, you need to pull up the welcome email from your company and Shoobx. It will look something like the email below:
1. Click the link provided in the email from Shoobx and your company to set up your account (example shown above).
3. Check your email for the Email Verification email from Shoobx with your Account Verification Code. The validation code will go to the same email as your invitation.
4. Enter the Account Validation Code where prompted on the Shoobx website.
5. Depending on the invitation, some users will be asked to confirm that they are the correct person for the workflow that you are going through (in this case, a Non-Disclosure Agreement). When this occurs, you'll be presented with the opportunity to confirm your role and responsibilities related to the workflow. You should select the option affirming your identity, role, and responsibility. If the information does not appear accurate and you believe you should not run the workflow, you can select that as your answer.
6. Once you select “Continue,” you will be prompted to finish activating your account. Enter your contact information, including: preferred email address, recovery email address, preferred mailing address.
7. Welcome to Shoobx! Once you click “Continue” you’ll be taken to your dashboard, where you can see your documents, your profile information, and your workflow status.