Welcome! Activating your new account is straightforward and only takes a few minutes. You can follow the steps below whether you are an employee, consultant, advisor, investor, lawyer, or other company personnel.
Account activation emails are sent anytime a new user has a workflow needing their approval, review, or signature.
Activating Your Account
To get started, you need to open the welcome email from your company. It will look something like the email below:
- Click the link provided in the email from your company to set up your account (example shown above).
- Check your email for the Email Verification message from Shoobx with your Account Verification Code. The validation code will go to the same email as your invitation. If you do not receive a code, please reach out to our support team.
- Enter the Account Validation Code where prompted on the Shoobx website:
- Depending on the invitation, some users will be asked to confirm that they are the correct person for the workflow that you are going through. When this occurs, you'll be presented with the opportunity to confirm your role and responsibilities related to the workflow.
- You should select the option affirming your identity, role, and responsibility.
- If the information does not appear accurate and you believe you should not run the workflow, you can select that as your answer.
- Once you select “Continue” you will be prompted to finish activating your account. Enter your contact information, including preferred email address, recovery email address, preferred mailing address:
- Click “Continue” again, and you’ll be taken to your dashboard, where you can see your documents, your profile information, and your workflow status.
Please note: If you have an international phone number, you will be required to use "email address" as your contact method for account recovery.
If you have any questions that are not addressed in this article let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org!
© 2023 FMR LLC. All rights reserved.