When you first activated your account, you verified your email addresses and designated one of those as a preferred email address and one as an account recovery email address.
You can log in to the platform with either verified email address. And at any point, you can change your password.
However, a request for a forgotten password will only go to the account recovery email address. We will email your preferred email for standard platform notifications, excluding password reset emails. If your preferred email is NOT your work email, then we will email not only your preferred email for these email notifications but also your work email.
Here are the instructions for resetting and changing your password in the platform:
- The Forgot your password? link is the first step to getting your new password. Users can change their passwords by going to the platform here and then click the forgot your password link. We will then send a reset password email to your account recovery email address.
- Click the link and enter any email address associated with your account. We will send instructions to the account recovery address you entered in your profile.
- The recovery email will go to your Account Recovery Email address on file in your account profile BUT the Account Recovery email address may not match the email you entered on the previous screen.
- Follow the instructions in the email to set a new password. If the email does not appear in your inbox, make sure you are checking the correct email address.
- Search your spam, junk, and trash folders for "Reset Password Requested".
Changing Your Password
- Select your name on the upper right-hand side of the toolbar and click on the "Manage Profile" from the drop-down menu.
- This will bring you to a page that will contain your name and a small button in the bottom right that reads "Reset Password."
- By selecting this button, you will be able to change the password. The button will prompt you to first verify your decision with an email link or input a verification code before typing in your new password.
Screenshots are for illustrative purposes only.
© 2023 FMR LLC. All rights reserved.